Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

Neighborhood Profile: Lymburn

Neighborhood Profile: Lymburn

“Affordable, diverse and desirable, Lymburn is located in west Edmonton, bordered by the Whitemud and the Anthony Henday and only minutes to the river valley. Tucked away west of 178th Street, this neighborhood offers quiet, family living away from the hustle and bustle while still having plenty of amenities within walking distance. Lymburn homes were […]

Neighborhood Profile: MacEwan

Neighborhood Profile: MacEwan

The MacEwan neighbourhood is located in southwest Edmonton. MacEwan was planned for, and incorporates, low, medium and high density residential options as well as commercial, institutional and recreational land uses. Pedestrian circulation is provided for through a series of pathways that connect throughout the neighbourhood and link the parks and natural areas together. – Source: www.Edmonton.ca […]

Neighborhood Profile: McConachie

Neighborhood Profile: McConachie

“Perfectly located, McConachie is an established, family friendly haven, nestled among abundant green space and picturesque ponds. Ideal for an active family lifestyle, McConachie is a community of discovery and convenience with immediate access to schools, retail centers, transit and all amenities. With 124 acres of green spaces, parks, and fields, the area around McConachie […]

Neighborhood Profile: Kernohan

Neighborhood Profile: Kernohan

Kernohan is located south of 137th Avenue and east of Victoria Trail. Much of the residential land in Kernohan was developed during the 1970s, when Edmonton was experiencing an oil-driven economic boom. Multi-unit housing is an integral part of the neighbourhood and residences located along Victoria Trail. Approximately one-third of the dwelling units in the […]

Neighborhood Profile: Fulton Place

Neighborhood Profile: Fulton Place

This beautiful community is bordered by 106 Avenue to the north, 101 Avenue to the south, 50 Street to the east, and Fulton Ravine to the west. Single-detached homes account for almost 80 percent of the total dwelling units within the neighbourhood, while low-rise apartments and semi-detached homes make up the remaining 20 percent. Fulton […]

Neighborhood Profile: Pembina

Neighborhood Profile: Pembina

“Friendly Pembina is a roughly U-shaped neighborhood in the Castle Downs area in NW Edmonton. The neighborhood offers a mix of residential and commercial/retail properties. Conveniently located adjacent to the large Skyview Centre, a large outdoor shopping mall that offers coffee shops, a variety of restaurants, home décor, hair salons and other retail shops. Pembina […]

Neighborhood Profile: Brander Gardens

Neighborhood Profile: Brander Gardens

“Brander Gardens is a lovely residential neighbourhood in southwest Edmonton, and is located adjacent to the river valley, with Fort Edmonton Park to the north. The neighbourhood is bounded on the east by Whitemud Drive and on the south by 51st Avenue. Brander Gardens belongs to the Riverbend Community League and is in ward pihêsiwin. […]

Neighborhood Profile: Satoo

Neighborhood Profile: Satoo

Satoo is one of the 27 neighbourhoods that make up Mill Woods and one of the three neighbourhoods that make up the community of Knottwood. A number of strategically placed pathways and a park-like pipeline right-of-way promote pedestrian and bicycle travel within the neighbourhood. Residents of Satoo are served by the businesses in the Satoo […]

Neighborhood Profile: Queen Mary Park

Neighborhood Profile: Queen Mary Park

“Queen Mary park is a hidden gem in the heart of Edmonton. This vibrant neighbourhood features amazing shopping, restaurants, parks, playgrounds and amenities all within walking distance. Although much of the development around the Queen Mary Park neighbourhood took place back in the 1950s, 60s and 70s, this part of central Edmonton is beginning to […]

Neighborhood Profile: South Terwillegar

Neighborhood Profile: South Terwillegar

“Friendly and accessible South Terwillegar is the southern-most of the seven neighbourhoods that comprise the Terwillegar Heights area. This vibrant community offers opportunities for homeowners of all ages and stages – from affordable condos and single-family dwellings for first-time buyers to extravagant walk-out forever homes that back onto its many lakes and parks. It’s easy […]